Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug
This looks loving amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug

1stGear posted:

red hook, push the steam button I want to buy you.

They did, and it didn't work. Apparently having problems and are waiting for valve support according to their twitter.

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug
I was looking at the steam page when the time was right about up, and the homemade looking 'coming soon' sign, was changed to an official looking 'coming soon' sign, then 10 minutes later, it was changed back.

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug
Game is amazing.

About the stress in the beginning, it has alot to do with how good a start you get on the first 1 or 2 dungeons. I had an atrocious start and had to send my guys into dungeons while they were already at 50% stress, because I couldnt afford to lower their levels, and then I couldn't buy supplies for them and coulnd't upgrade, or train new, abilities etc. if you get a bad start, it kinda snowballs in the beginning. It took me something like 10 runs to finally catch up on the stress levels, and then all my guys had the a ton of bad traits, because I couldn't afford to treat the worst of them. I did fire some of them, and hired new ones, but being massively in the hole after each dungeon, it only helped a little.

I played another run, while showing it to a friend, and we got a really good first dungeon run and everything was pretty alright afterwards (as in for the most case, always having a backup team ready and being able to afford rudimentary provisions).

In other news, the four dog spawns are the worst. Three guys with rabies in the first two rounds, and I'm already seeing the pay check evaporate from the asylum costs :(

It's legit the best rpg-type game I've played in years. The narrative and visial theme is bonkers good, and the mechanics amazing too.

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug

FrickenMoron posted:

Thanks for the info. Another question for th Perk Unerring (+10 ranged), ive got it on a Hellion... does this mean any skills that hit the back row or what?

If you look at the skills, it says melee or ranged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug

Waffle! posted:

I always take my trinkets off of people I'm benching, just in case. I don't want my compulsive gambler pawning off my only blue trinket or something. I wish there was a little ring or something next to the character's portrait in your roster, just so you can easily tell who's got extra gear you might want to move around.

In general the inventory management could be better. I would settle for a 'remove everything from all guys'-button.