Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash

paradoxGentleman posted:

This is correct. The Apprentice Necromancer did a number on me for this very reason: I should have brought some Occultists to pull him from his skeleton horde. A Leper, an Highwaymen and two vestals are not the proper party to tackle him, I'll tel you that much.
I lost my Leper in that battle, which is a shame because Lepers are pretty awesome. They have lots of self buffs, and I get the impression that given a turn of two of preparation he could become just this side of unstoppable.

I am worried that the number of low level mission grows smaller and smaller, and I fear that at one point of another I am going to have to send some greenhorns against menaces they cannot handle.

You'll always have at least one Level 1 mission available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
Is there a community that just loving hates this game? People are voting every single positive review on this game as unhelpful to push the negative ones up to the top. Granted, all of the reviews suck but most of them are people whining about some of their dudes getting killed in a game about your dudes being able to die at any time.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
The relief from killing a Crimson Court boss and simultaneously shutting up a bunch of whining blood addicts is one of the most satisfying things I've ever felt in a video game. Goddamn.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash

Carcer posted:

About when should I be starting the farmstead stuff?

It doesn't really gently caress with your day to day stuff like Crimson Court stuff so honestly whenever. The very first quest is a quest for babies.