Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LotsBread
Jan 4, 2013
Well, I found a helpful exploit: in a medium or large dungeon set-up, if you go to the loadout menu and leave, the game apparently registers the firewood as sold back and gives the respective 500 or 1000 gold, depending on the length. Kinda killed the longevity of the game, but I still got my rear end kicked. Hope they fix this soon. So far, it's been a hell of a romp and I can't wait to see what the cove will have! Maybe some black lagoon pirates... :kraken:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LotsBread
Jan 4, 2013
Yo guys, I asked something about monster variety in the game and he said "Yes!" :D

LotsBread
Jan 4, 2013

Time_pants posted:

I feel like I have to be the rear end in a top hat here.

Does anyone else get the distinct impression that the Houndmaster isn't very good?

fyad, dog man is best man