Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anatolehp
Jun 5, 2013
I've had a few characters go on quests and stuff, they did come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anatolehp
Jun 5, 2013
IMO armor upgrades are much better than weapon upgrades: they're the only way to avoid ennemy hits, therefore ennemy crits. And nothing fucks up a quest like ennemy crits.

anatolehp
Jun 5, 2013

Baronjutter posted:

Any tips on apprentice necromancer? It's a very large dungeon and I'm having trouble even getting to the boss (haven't even seen it yet). I try to hold off my camp as long as I can but find I'm having to use it 1/3 of the way through the dungeon, then being forced to retreat a few rooms from the end. I'll have a good thing going, but all it takes is one surprise attack and I'll go into a stress spiral. Now that I'm figuring out the game more health isn't a big concern, it's always stress.

A good thing to know on all bosses is that they are always in the room farthest from the start. So plan your route accordingly.

anatolehp
Jun 5, 2013

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I got one other comment on my Guide saying it had happened to them, so that's two independent reports. I'm not sure if it's a bug or by design though.

It happened to me on two separate occasions. I wish they could implement something like what was suggested in this thread, pay gold or heirlooms to build roads to the dungeons so that more quest choices are available.