Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Savy Saracen salad
Oct 15, 2013
My main concern is what switching to 3D mean for mods. Some of the most fun I had was with modded classes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savy Saracen salad
Oct 15, 2013

Xibanya posted:

Heya folks. I am the graphics programmer on Darkest Dungeon 2, so I'm probably going to be f5ing this thread furiously when it comes out. I can't tell ya'll anything that hasn't been revealed directly by the studio, but I know offhand everything that has been revealed directly by the studio so if you have a question I may be able to answer it! :eng101:

How does this game compare in gameplay terms to the first one. From what I have seen they have completely removed the RPG mechanics of the game and is now more like of a card game / deck builder?

Savy Saracen salad
Oct 15, 2013
I am complying a cheat table for cheat engine in case anyone is interested to go over the most bullshit of segements and to tweak the game at your leisure. Things in the table so far

1) unlock all heroes from start
2) edit master points
3) edit money
4) give yourself 100% all immunities
5)invincibility
6) one hit kill