Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Small question, what is DOD?

Illumination on the Vestal inflicts -20 DOD, but I am not entirely sure what that does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Came off of a dungeon where we had a bad run in with spiders because no one seemed to be hitting their big chaff clearing attacks.

No one died from the spiders but I was using food just so they wouldn't keel over from Blight. And then I get 2 Hunger procs in a short span of time before I can attempt the last room and I had to call the whole thing off. Because everyone was at death door and/or mad.

Always pack lunch kids. And Antidotes. And Sacrifice a goat to Nuffle so you actually hit things.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

I've been using the Graverobber and, honestly she doesn't seem that bad.

I put her in my 3rd rank and just rain down high crit chance Knives on people, snipe people in the back rows with knives to the face.

But I guess that is just me.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

omeg posted:

You didn't rename it to Dongest? :colbert:

I didn't know the name of your save file was the name of your estate. So now I am the proud owner of the "Roll SAN Checks Erry Day" estate.

Rolls right off the tongue.