Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I just feel kinda weird not frogmarching a WoC to her gruesome death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is the new DLC/update gonna drop on the PS4 too? I havn't seen it yet.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Sigh.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

AppleDan posted:

Okay real talk is there something wrong with designs being attractive? Sometimes women have large breasts, large breasts are not inherently "erotica", especially here when they're covered up. Also realize that these are mods and not unavoidable additions to the game.

It’s just cringey is all. It’s an embarrassing design.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

AppleDan posted:

"A woman with large breasts is cringey and embarrassing"

lmao :thunk:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Look, it’s not just that my mod is desperately thirsty—but it’s also very woke too

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

AppleDan posted:

My point wasn't that having these ladies in the game made it more realistic, my point was that those tit sizes are not unrealistic and don't inherently constitute being called erotica. My mom actually has a cup size close to the Privateer. I'm not saying that the game would benefit or lose out from having them/not having them, they're still mods, the people who don't want them won't use them.

hell yeah dude

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Oh yeah theres definitely an expansion here

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Its cheesing me out that people will make such good posts on something awful still. I'm gonna have a spring in my step for the rest of the day.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

the omen seeker is the only one that is completely outrageous. the butt lady is a gross, but at least her proportions aren’t literally impossible.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

NObody had better laugh at me for downloading my woke titty mods.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

dogstile posted:

Try and justify your anger all you want you still come across as raving puritan lunatics lmao

*sitting, legs crossed, on a chair in the office where I practice psychiatry.*

"Interesting. Now tell me, did your mother have a ripe set of tiddies?"

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

AppleDan posted:

My point wasn't that having these ladies in the game made it more realistic, my point was that those tit sizes are not unrealistic and don't inherently constitute being called erotica. My mom actually has a cup size close to the Privateer. I'm not saying that the game would benefit or lose out from having them/not having them, they're still mods, the people who don't want them won't use them.

The more I consider it the more I realize this is one of my all-time favorite posts.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Only one way to find out i guess.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Anybody playing on the Switch? I'm thinking of picking it up as a game to play on the little screen while my wife watches her stories.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Dalaram posted:

Some serious Japanese influence here.

Would love to know what the “light” meter represents now, if not torchlight.

Dragonrot, obviously.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

rydiafan posted:

I played a game on the Switch for the first time in like 6 months and holy hell I forgot how bad the interface is with a controller.

It works a bit better if you use the touch screen.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is Radiant mode too easy? I want to finally finish a DD campaign, but I’m nervous the middle/endgame dungeons won’t be challenging enough to be interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is there any way to figure out what a boss enemy is doing to my party without looking it up online? I just got wiped by the dreaming general and I have no idea what happened. I am playing on the steam deck so the ui is a bit hosed, but I cannot figure out what any of these stacks are that my party got strangled with.

E: to be clear, I can figure it out easily by reading about it on a wiki, but I’m curious if there is a way that I can learn what is happening from the game.

The Kingfish fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Jan 20, 2024