Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I have read one or two articles on Joystiq in my days. It's a real shame they never learned how to spell joystick correctly.

quote:

AOL To Lay Off About 150 People, Mostly In Sales; Folding Joystiq, TUAW Into Engadget

Some more details are emerging around AOL’s reorganization plans. Sources tell us that the company will lay off around 150 people, with the majority in sales. As part of it, AOL is also consolidating some websites. Gaming site Joystiq and Apple news site TUAW are both being folded into Engadget, and AOL Autos has already been folded into blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
http://techcrunch.com/2015/01/30/aohell/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

This took longer to load than it took to play lol nostalgia over weird poo poo

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Fargield posted:

Take a hike back to YOSPOS you poo poo head OP

But I don't post in YOSPOS?

Heran Bago