Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Contact Funcom support. They'll give you a key if you can give them your BLC account name and/or the e-mail address it was linked to (not ingame name)

Now that SLS has this entirely under their control, I wonder if we'll finally get the loving empty gap in the Ranged category. I hope development resumes; this was seriously one of my favorite games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

koolkal posted:

Welp got the wrong one. Once I got in I did a profile search and figured out which was the right one. I don't know if making a trash account by starting up BLC through Steam and just following the prompts to pick a name locks you out of connecting an account later but it might help to give a list of possible usernames and have people search to see which has the most activity for you.

Yeah, you're only allowed to link 1 BLC account per 1 Steam account. It's kind of lovely but that's how SLS set is up, apparently. I think SLS can un-link your account if you contact them through the support form, though. I haven't tried, but I did hear of success stories when people asked them about it.

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

There's nothing wrong with owning the Alchy even if she's on rotation. She's worth having on deck.

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Countblanc posted:

The reason not to own Alchemist, or any healer, is so you can always say "sorry I don't own any healers and don't know [rotation healer] well enough to play," like a true scumbag king.

"Sorry I don't know any healers"

*picks Ranid, suicide rushes, blames team*

• Locked thread