Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Vengeance is a sucker's game.
Hull should have a goal by now. They're so bad they probably want Altidore back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

At this point it's hardly a surprise from him.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

That's it. Hull are going to need a miracle to stay up this year.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Are they even trying to score?

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

And they deserve it. They just don't look like a team that can survive.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Hull's misery is self-inflicted. QPR and Sunderland are just terrible. There's a large difference.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

You're lucky you have the choice. Us Americans are stuck watching United fail miserably for 85 minutes and then get bailed out by the referee.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

camoseven posted:

If you get NBC Sports you should get all the NBC Extra Time channels, too, which show all the other matches.

Except for some reason I don't, thanks to Comcast.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

White Noise Marine posted:

Get the NBC sports app friend, all the games you can watch so long as you have a cable/sat sub with the channel.

Except if you're with Comcast apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

I have Comcast, I'm watching United Leicester right now on my TV, and the NBC website rejects my account with Comcast.

• Locked thread