Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
It's finally happened. Big Sam has put Nolan at the tip of the diamond at the expense of playing our best player out of position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spiffeh posted:

Holy poo poo Demel at centre back this is gonna be bad, he can hardly move these days

Honestly, the 16 year old Reece Oxford would probably be a better sub at this point. I love Demel but he's not going to do well at CB

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

tarbrush posted:

Liverpool going all out to get Carroll sent off here.

Ah yes. The Chico Flores move

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Your Weird Uncle posted:

i hope we don't sell enner sandman to the chels, he was looking up for it on more than one occasion

There was a rumour of £5 million plus Remy for Valencia until everyone realised that Remy would be ineligible to play for West Ham. I don't think we're actually going to sell him anyway, though. Made too big a deal out of signing him to sell him after half a season

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Mark Noble about to come on. Probably for Amalfitano rather than Nolan because gently caress everything

We've been so bad since Nolan started getting into the first team again

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Hahahahahahaha

Let's loan out our reserve striker when we've got one of the most injury-prone strikers in the history of the premier league. What a brilliant idea

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

tarbrush posted:

Carlton Cole? Really?

We don't have anyone else. Elliot Lee is probably going to be released from his contract despite scoring for fun for the U21s. Zarate got loaned out for being too skillful and quick. Sakho's injured and we just released RVT.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spiffeh posted:

I remember when Cresswell first joined and he hadn't been ruined by big sam to just hoof the ball up the pitch ):

At least if Carroll's injured we might get back to playing our actual good strike partnership and Cresswell will get back to his best. The likelihood of Kouyate getting his place back from Nolan is miniscule, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spiffeh posted:

the thing is apart from the first 15 mins when Nolan looked alright, he's just been absolutely absent since then. big sam just has his blinkers on for him

He was playing OK but at the expense of playing Downing wide. The entire team is shaped around Nolan and it really sucks

• Locked thread