Stormyish

my pet island dad won't stop talking about sassy cats

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
my fyad dad basically dug up his own obscure Chris-chan that no one else cared about, and went as far as to befriend him and bought him a dildo purely for the laughs of a tiny, dying, irrelevant clique

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
My GBS dad is literally making GBS threads his pants right now. He's gay, and he's making GBS threads wildly into his clothes because of his strong opinions about anime.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stormyish

my yospos dad wont shut up
he just literally wont shut up
he's been saying stupid poo poo nonstop for 4 months straight

Diqnol

GBS dad thought it would be hilarious to photoshop my college transcript to say I failed every class. E/N mom told me to seek therapy about it.

Full-Bodied Flavor

my e/n dad is learning to drive this year :)

Dr Cheeto
Ralp said my LF dad is never coming back

i am he

bong dad

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My ADTRW dad doesn't pay attention to me ever since I went through puberty

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
My BYOB dad is awesome, he has the best weed and oftentiems smokes it too

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Borland

by XyloJW
My IRL dad is pretty chill and a nice guy.

He posted here once and said hello to you all.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dr Cheeto
My Front Page Discussion dad...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My Bwee dad wonders what's wrong with being a social justice warrior.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
My GBS dad could beat up your GBS dad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

My GBS dad could beat up your GBS dad

I'm your GBS dad.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Al Borland posted:

I'm your GBS dad.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Thats a photo from my wallet of you as a child.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

my YLLS dad tells me every time i see him

FartGhost

my post your favorite dad also talks about stuff that isnt actually his favorite sometimes, what is up with that?

Dr Cheeto

FartGhost posted:

my post your favorite dad also talks about stuff that isnt actually his favorite sometimes, what is up with that?

my post your favorite dad only posts about my brother

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color
gbs dad going through boxes: ...is that....oh man, look....it's the cuck meme...[1000 yard stare]

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
gbs dad continuing to go through boxes: oh god its a mouse. bring me the scissors son.

Diqnol

Me: Hey dad, I'm home!
GBS dad: gas
Me: I got an A on my paper today
GBS dad: reported
Me: Okay, I'm just gonna go up to my room then
GBS dad: It's a good thing we have stairs in this house

ron color
son: dad whats....[holding up box]"try a get a han beezy"
gbs dad: [knowingly] lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

True and Real posted:

Me: Hey dad, I'm home!
GBS dad: gas
Me: I got an A on my paper today
GBS dad: reported
Me: Okay, I'm just gonna go up to my room then
GBS dad: It's a good thing we have stairs in this house

Miss Psychosis

GBS dad has added Chris Chan on FaceBook
GBS dad has added Ulililia on FaceBook
GBS dad has added and overweight woman on FaceBook

Diqnol

From: GBS Dad
Subject: I have something very important to tell you
Body: I cucked your mom :eyepop:

FluffieDuckie

my byob dad drew a box on the wall and told me if i got lonely i should touch the box :rolleyes:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

treasure bear

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My Bwee dad wonders what's wrong with being a social justice warrior.

my gbs dad thinks he knows

dogcrash truther

Dr Cheeto posted:

Ralp said my LF dad is never coming back

dogcrash truther

True and Real posted:

Me: Hey dad, I'm home!
GBS dad: gas
Me: I got an A on my paper today
GBS dad: reported
Me: Okay, I'm just gonna go up to my room then
GBS dad: It's a good thing we have stairs in this house

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
my tcc dad won't shut the hell up about how cool weed is

Ace of Baes
my byob dad made a tier list of all his children, then made us fight it out in the durfament during bongtober, no he wont stop photoshopping all of our photos and asking where his anti depressants are

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Commie NedFlanders

Quickscope420dad posted:

My BYOB dad is awesome, he has the best weed and oftentiems smokes it too

boom headshot

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
My BYOB dad is being deleted soon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Commie NedFlanders

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Diqnol

My GBS dad took out a second mortgage to buy a hot dog stand he doesn't own and will never visit and he's ridiculously proud of this

bong

by Shine
GBS dad came home drunk again. his pants were down. he sat down on the living room couch, starting pissing everywhere, and said "showerbeer"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Commie NedFlanders

True and Real posted:

My GBS dad took out a second mortgage to buy a hot dog stand he doesn't own and will never visit and he's ridiculously proud of this

oh yeah? what's his story?

Love God, Love Thy Neighbor

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Me: mom can you pass the spaghetti?

GBS Dad: (eyeing me coldly) you're not italian you know

  • Locked thread