Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders

lol sometimes you need an LF Sun (or D-aught-er) to overthrow a GBS dad

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

my dad (from YOSPOS) slipped on cat pee again. he's in hip surgery but he wont talk to me because he's too busy programming an app to find me a wife who makes a decent six figures

Diqnol

My imp zone dad insists the rules in our house are way different and cooler than other houses but it's actually exactly the same unless I ever tell him my Heart feelings about Ocarina of Time.

Lil Cunty

every time i get blackout drunk my bfc dad wont stop yelling at me to give him my bank account number, but the minute i do he calls the police and i have to spend the night in jail

ty crap

ty landy

Stormyish

my e/n dad won't stop telling me about how he once abused some animals, and really wants me to feel bad for him because it "hosed him up"

cuntman.net

normal dad: hey son i bought a gamecube lets play mario cart

gbs dad: hey son i bought some thermite lets play mario cart

cuntman.net

True and Real posted:

My imp zone dad insists the rules in our house are way different and cooler than other houses but it's actually exactly the same unless I ever tell him my Heart feelings about Ocarina of Time.

Ball Cupper

~beautiful in my own way~
My GBS dad hates many types of people; each group is arranged into either a spreadsheet, word document, or Microsoft Paint Bit Map

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full-Bodied Flavor

gbs dad gay, so what

• Locked thread