Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

edgeman83 posted:

They are still easier to get to than the map button. I always hated how nunchuk using games put stuff on buttons 1 and 2. What were you supposed to do, push them with your palm?

Push them with the fingers on the nunchuck's hand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

"Samus I'm authorizing you to buy this Trilogy without getting ripped off."

I knew I could just run the ISO in the virtual Wii and still have reduced load times. It didn't matter though, Adam had authorized it. I basically stopped thinking for myself and fed my credit card info into the eShop.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Is this the first example of a gamer consistently holding a controller wrong?

Adam Bowen posted:

Maybe he's got some kind of baby hand and his thumb can't stretch 2 or 3 inches down? I can't think of any other explanation.

He has a point. It's awkward as hell to go from the comfortable normal position pictured here to pressing 1 or 2 with your right thumb. You have to kind of toss the controller higher in your hand or use your other hand to press the buttons. I have giant man hands with flexible fingers and it's never exactly comfortable or intuitive. It's just always for poo poo like opening the map so it's fine. If you had to use it in combat it would be another story.

The left index finger is the easiest thing to press 1 and 2 with here.

• Locked thread