Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Not on PC, don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Sakurazuka posted:

I wish I was in a horrible accident that completely erased all my memories so I could play these games for the first time again. And get out of work for a bit.

Just smoke a shitload of weed.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Excuse me sir, Twin Snakes is the best gamecube game.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Oh poo poo I forgot about REmake.... drat the Gamecube really fuckin owned. I want to say Eternal Darkness but that game is a bit overhyped.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Nobody wants new games. Everyone wants reskins and HD remakes of their favorite games as a kid.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Pablo Gigante posted:

People want new games if they're good games, but they also like to play old games that are good games.

But everyone feels like games today suck compared to games from back then. I'm inclined to agree, but I know it has to be nostalgia.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
I think it's OK to pre-order if the game is going to absolutely for sure be awesome. So far the only game that has consistently met this criteria is everything Metal Gear Solid.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

seiferguy posted:

Metroid Prime is slightly not as good as Super Metroid but that's nothing to be ashamed about.

Apples and oranges my friend. Or maybe space apples and space oranges. Or maybe it's actually like regular apples vs space apples. I dunno.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
I pre-ordered Saints Row: Gat Outta Hell because it was $5 for some reason. I wasn't even planning on buying it

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
But it has cool music and unique sound effects that evoke nostalgic reactions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Kinda unfair to talk about SNES graphics and then use Yoshi Island as a comparison point. Every SNES platformer looks worse than Yoshi Island.

• Locked thread