Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opulent fountain
Aug 13, 2007

Do the Wii controls add anything to the original 2 or significantly change the experience? I liked the GameCube controls over the Wii controls for the Prime series and own all three games separately, so I'm not sure if I should pick this up or not.

edit: who am I kidding, it's $10 and MP1 is one of the best games ever made. I'd play this poo poo with the original Xbox controller just to see how it feels.

opulent fountain fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Feb 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opulent fountain
Aug 13, 2007

Looper posted:

How can anyone have sincere complaints about the point controls unless they have little baby t rex arms

I didn't have problems with it. I just really like the GameCube controller.

And yeah, Echoes ruled. I think it felt really fresh and was an interesting mix-up over the original.

• Locked thread