Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

I bought it after watching that video.

Funny I bought it because they are good games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Average Bear posted:

lol poo poo i bought this without a wii u remote

wii u owners are idiots

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Green Puddin posted:

It's a good game, it's a good deal, it's good all around, why are you still here go get it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

fisheyel83l posted:

Metroid Prime is a great game, one of the best ever. Echoes is the worst game I've ever played, and Corruption is somehow even worse than Echoes.

And JFC, no one buy a Wii U for this game, or any other.

I already bought a Wii U for Mario Galaxy 2 and This Trilogy so you can go right ahead and gently caress off.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

So I was getting sushi from the student union and when the guy asked me what I wanted on it I meant to say salmon but I said Samus and he started laughing I’m so embarassed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

BottledBodhisvata posted:

My life has new purpose

yeah, alright, have fun.

• Locked thread