Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The eshop version has better load times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_xoXTwaCOA

I bought it after watching that video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'm guessing this is a sale of some sort, what's the regular price?

$20

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Steve2911 posted:

Dual analogue isn't a great compromise (but can still be enjoyable to play if the developers fight a sweet spot of aim assisting without feeling like aim assist), but the Wii remote is such an inaccurate, useless piece of poo poo that I'd choose a pad over it any day of the week.

Point your wii remote at the screen.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Adhesion posted:

And yeah Omega Pirate is the worst. It took me way too long to realize that he's only weak to super missiles, even when invisible :downs: Beams do a meager amount of damage which made me think at first that it was just an incredibly tedious and long fight, which is not the right message to send game design-wise. Probably the only flaw in an otherwise amazing game.

Charged Plasma beam takes off like a quarter of his health on Veteran though.

• Locked thread