Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fisheyel83l posted:

Metroid Prime is a great game, one of the best ever. Echoes is the worst game I've ever played, and Corruption is somehow even worse than Echoes.

And JFC, no one buy a Wii U for this game, or any other.

either ur trolling or u should kill yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ausmund posted:

Prime 1 was a pretty cool game... back in 2002. Prime 3 was fun because of the motion controls, but the last 1/4 of the game was backtracking through the entire game to find collectables to unlock the final boss. Also the parts where it tries to be a pseudo Halo game were baaaaaaaaaaaad. Metroid shouldn't have NPC charactes. Period. Prime 2 was so loving boring I couldn't play more than 2 hours of it. I watched slowbeef's let's play of it and it looks like all I missed was a lovely brown and purple slog of a loving game. Glad I skipped it. Although the tron/cyberpunk area was really neat but its way too far into the game.

I respect the games, even though they aren't really my favorites. Especially after Other M ruined the series reputation. gently caress.

You're loving retarded lmao

yeah see I don't play video games per-se, I just watch other people do it it's the same thing

• Locked thread