Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Moltrey posted:

Prime 1 owns. I have no burning need to replay it and 8 gigs is an abomination for my garbage Internet but goddamn if I won't buy it for $10.
Take your Wii U to a friend's place with good internet. While you are there you can play some good multiplayer games like Mario 3-D World.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Nobody wants new games. Everyone wants reskins and HD remakes of their favorite games as a kid.
This seems true. I can't even name any games that came out after 2009.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

But everyone feels like games today suck compared to games from back then. I'm inclined to agree, but I know it has to be nostalgia.
Yeah, everyone thinks that. I know some game developers, and their despair runs deep and cuts sharp.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Devil Wears Wings posted:

I've heard some bad hyperbole about the Wiimote but pretty much all of it revolved around shoehorned-in motion controls (which is a legit complaint for a lot of games). When used as basically a lightgun it works fine and is very accurate if you're not a moron and happened to place your sensor bar in a weird spot or something.

Sorry but there is no way that "point Wiimote at screen, shoot mans" is worse than objectively the worst common FPS control scheme
It's mostly frustrating because the Gamecube Primes had arguably the beat controls of any console FPS. The Wiimote is definitely better than dual analog though.

• Locked thread