Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im playing this game right now for the first time and its real good but the combat is pointless; it's easier to just run past them and the enemies always respawn in the same places its kinda silly how reverred this game is but its got cool puzzles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How long is the first game anyways and should I play prime 2 afterwards or go straight to prime 3 i don't care about the story infact i question why this robot is even on this planet at times

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Thats how it should be, considering super Metroid was the same way. most of the enemies in Metroid games are just animals chilling in their natural environment who don't attack you, they just get in your way

That makes alot of sense. Too bad this is a video game and not national geographic.

Also the theme to Chozon Ruins is the Giant Bombcast theme and it repeats non stop its crazy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBq_SueS8oo&t=3163s

I love this game though I can't stop playing it!!

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy poo poo the reactor core is horrid level design.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No not yet :(. I fell to the bottom and rage quit.

• Locked thread