Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Metroid Prime Trilogy is currently 10 dollars on the wii u. This is a steal and everyone should buy it.

Mods please sticky vile trolls who don't like metroid please stay out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

whaley posted:

Well i'm gonna need to know if it's full of cutscenes and if it's permanently set to pussy mode if i'm going to buy it because those are the two things I look for as a modern gamer.

It has several difficulty modes for all three games so that anyone can enjoy it. It uses the original control schemes and not the gamepad which may turn off some people.

There is no such thing as pussy mode sometimes people just want to play casually friend.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Anime Curator posted:

wii u owners are idiots

Fly away vile troll

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

fisheyel83l posted:

And JFC, no one buy a Wii U for this game, or any other.

Fly away troll

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I will brutally murder anyone who genuinely dislikes the wii u or metroid as a series in this thread using the saw from payday 2 slowly.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Ausmund posted:

I watched slowbeef's let's play of it

Lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

This lovely brown purple slog of a game with the best boss fights in the series, and arguably of any recent Nintendo game

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

IShallRiseAgain posted:

You're forgetting that the way Nintendo handles accounts is awful, and there is no way to actually buy games from a browser.

You can buy the code and redeem it later.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I love Metroid.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I know that the imp zone mods probably don't want threads from games but it would be funny if this thread got moved there and then locked once the sale was done so that all the retarded people who disliked metroid and/or the Wii U could be probated for the same post over and over again.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Improbable Lobster posted:

I've seen some people with little metroids instead of the platinum grenade and I want one

You have to be an imp zone IK/mod for those.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Ruddha posted:

i remember when prime came out i couldnt believe how insanely good the graphics looked. it still is an extremely good looking game age considered and its very, very fun. im going to go play more of it now

Gamer hell yeah

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

mabels big day posted:

because Kewpuh likes metroid

Imagine a whole first page of stickied metroid topics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The metallic case boxed copies are still going for enough that you could probably sell one and buy a Wii U with it.

• Locked thread