Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Blister posted:

I'll buy it once the purchase is tied to the account system instead of the console, it's on the eshop so there is no rush :cheers:

gently caress YOU!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

You can buy a download code here:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/NI0L4GZFgly0lMBWZGpD30Si5pLEmEHd

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Do I have to patch this dumb thing up or can I buy stuff on a website like a real console?

I think every console would require you to be on the latest os version to connect to the internet and download a game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

C-Euro posted:

I don't have a WiiU, but if you have one then buy this game!

If you don't have one, then buy a Wii U, then buy this game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

illectro posted:

How long is the download code valid for?

Like if I were a cheapskate and wanted to wait for a price cut on the console?

I have no idea.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

edgeman83 posted:

They are still easier to get to than the map button. I always hated how nunchuk using games put stuff on buttons 1 and 2. What were you supposed to do, push them with your palm?

haha what?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

But everyone feels like games today suck compared to games from back then. I'm inclined to agree, but I know it has to be nostalgia.

There's still a lot of people who constantly buy the new games and then forget they exist a month later, excited to preorder the next new game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Puma AC-30 posted:

Never knew I could do this, thank you. Just got one for myself, might be getting another one to give away.

It's been there for a few months but they don't really advertise it and it's only available on Nintendo games, not 3rd party ones. There's also a page somewhere where you can paste in a code and redeem it have have it start downloading to your Wii U.

It's like they have all the parts of the online services everyone else has, but they just gotta get it organized.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Puma AC-30 posted:

Ack, I looked for that page but maybe I'm dumb. Is that page only available after an order, or is there a page somewhere where you can type in any old code you have and redeem it?

https://eshop.nintendo.net/redeem#/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

zenintrude posted:

This works for 3DS codes right? I can plug in a code I get from Club Nintendo and then be able to download the game from the eShop later?

I've never tried it but that's what these screenshots show: http://nintendonews.com/2014/10/eshop-website-redeem-codes/

• Locked thread