Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

I own a PC and a Wii U and metroid trilogy for $10 owns.

If you don't buy it you're gutter trash. Eat poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Anime Curator posted:

wii u owners are idiots

U jelly

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Steve2911 posted:

Still in SD with poo poo Wii controls, right?

If so then I'll wait for a real release.

:qq:

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Wamdoodle posted:

Lol all the gamers with atrophied limbs can't hold up the Wii remote too long. All the swole gamers can handle this game, no problem :smug:

Or your arms on resting comfortably on the arms of a recliner like an adult.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Actually most games today are garbage compared to any on the metroid prime games so please shut the gently caress up you retard.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

IShallRiseAgain posted:

You're forgetting that the way Nintendo handles accounts is awful, and there is no way to actually buy games from a browser.

Usually people aren't so forward in announcing how loving stupid they are but it appears you lack any understanding of shame.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Green Puddin posted:

Wait if you can buy eShop games from a browser please let me know and I don't mind if you call me a retard or w.e I just think it'd be convenient

Pablo Gigante posted:

Yes there is, in the US you can buy codes from the eShop website.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I love Metroid.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

The gamecube was sick but it was no ps2, sadly.

Yeah. It was actually a good console with good games that are still fun. Plus unlike the PS2 it will read discs!

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Nobody wants new games. Everyone wants reskins and HD remakes of their favorite games as a kid.

Wii U has both the best new games and treasured classic games which it is literally the best console.

But everyone feels like games today suck compared to games from back then. I'm inclined to agree, but I know it has to be nostalgia.

Most of those peeps are called PS4 owners. W101, ZombiU, and Bayonetta 2 fukken owned and are only on the Wii U

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

lol if you pre-order

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

It is never ok to preorder unless they are literally giving away something that is worth more than the game itself. Pretty much every game goes on sale for 20% off the week of or after and 50% the next month.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

That sounds like a lot of effort for a toy. Pass.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

I pre-ordered Saints Row: Gat Outta Hell because it was $5 for some reason. I wasn't even planning on buying it

This is acceptable

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Ausmund posted:

No Kremlings
Diddy isn't a separate character, more like an accessory to Donkey, and becomes a floaty character which is supposed to be Dixie
The new enemies suck
Rambi is the only animal you can ride
No NPCs, just Cranky
I don't like how the kongs had voices instead of stock monkey noises
None of Rare's humor or charm

It's still a solid platformer, and I guess that's all that really matters. But the 10 year old Donkey Kong Country fan within me hated it. I've only played the 3DS version. I keep hearing Tropical Freeze is really good, and I plan on getting a Wii U in the not too distant future, so I'll definetly buy it and Metroid Prime Trilogy.

the old DKC games are complete garbage and Retro actually made those games good. Miyamoto agrees too.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

The music was good, true. Shame about everything else. I mean, I was a dumb kid who thought the graphics were mind blowing but not dumb enough to actually think they were fun. Yoshi Island was where it was at and the DKC games went straight to the garbage bin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Yoshi Island fukken owned

• Locked thread