Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

That girl who says hella all the time is the best part of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Roman Reigns posted:

Also, am I alone in that I REALLY don't like Chloe anymore?

You're not, she's awful. You take 10 seconds to answer a phone call from your friend who's going through some awful poo poo right now and she gets all pissed about it, what the gently caress

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Things are starting to get pretty weird, but in an interesting way

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

The prompt to take a picture of that bird is on Chloe, I think

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

I suppose Jefferson being behind this isn't that surprising, but drat if that still wasn't an effective reveal :staredog:

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

It's made worse by the fact that she doesn't even shoot all the loving bottles :argh:

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

The text is just a link to a youtube video anyway

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Or he's an awkward teenager that doesn't quite know how to act around a girl he really likes, I think you're reading way too hard into this

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Nobody's denying Warren is kind of a weirdo but I really don't think you could call him a "creepy stalker" or an MRA or some poo poo like that one guy

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Empress Theonora posted:

What are the options? If I warn him too soon he kills ME, but if I do it too late I don't see any other things I can do before David gets knocked out.

You should be able to knock one of the lights over by pulling on the cable as Jefferson goes to grab his gun

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

It was predictable, sure, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. Still one hell of a ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Zerilan posted:

I think I'd be a bit more okay with the ending if Victoria was shown at the funeral alongside the others. She had a lot of screen time and development through the game but in both endings is basically ignored.

She was there, wasn't she? She was in the back when they were all walking

• Locked thread