Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Plom Bar posted:

And 94% of you assholes hugged/kissed him for it. :colbert:

Hey gently caress you buddy I hugged him cause we were besties and like ape movies or something. (People who kiss Warren are literal subhumans though)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Well even if he didn't know I don't think the psycho killer thing was a last minute thing. They foreshadowed that pretty hard in the first couple minutes, even though they let it sit for a long time after that.

Edit: Not to say he was a super well thought out villain or anything, with his moustache twirling bullshit but it was planned from the beginning at least. Probably.

Glagha fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jan 21, 2016

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

In his defense the initial braining he gets, Jefferson gets the drop on him. For the others uhhhhhhhhhh theresdirtinhiseyesokbye

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I guess the lack of choices in the ending never bothered me because I played The Walking Dead which has a similar situation of your choices not really effecting the plot at all, so it didn't concern me much.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Warren is a dumb developer mouthpiece character but the bit people keep bringing up about him looking in Max's window is him standing on the ground floor looking up at the second to see if she's awake. Plus when you reject him he seems to take it fine so I don't know where people get the creep or "nice guy" thing from him. At worst he comes off a little desperate. That being said, gently caress anyone who kisses him.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I forgot about the photoshop thing. I still think the window thing is a little overblown because he's clear across the courtyard clearly just waiting on her, but then again i think that was so he could fake a "chance meeting" so I guess that's a point against again. More reasons kissing Warren is for trash people. Put that kid in the rejection dumpster so he can learn to stop being a weirdo.

Plus if you blow him off he goes to hang out with drone girl doesn't he? The one who actually likes him right? There are literally no bad outcomes from rejecting Warren. QED

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Also I thought that the only deaths that happened were when Nathan mucked something up by overdosing someone? Also when our protagonists knew too much. I thought the original plan was that they'd all live, so when Jefferson got to Kate without any interference she left in the intended state of not trusting her own memories.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Save it for Reddit

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

morallyobjected posted:

I wish they had stuck to making slice-of-life walking simulators about teens being doofuses. I'd be all about Life is Strange 2: The Strangening.

2 Life 2 Strange

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Life is Strange 2: Back in the Habit

Edit:
Life is Strange: Age of Ultron
Life is Strange Reloaded

Glagha fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Dec 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I dunno about death prone characters as main protagonists but I know Ghost Trick did a good job with "likeable characters who are more often dead than not" so maybe we need more of that

• Locked thread