Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Make life poo poo for Victoria crew checking in. On the bone it said only 26% of the people do it and I ask myself why not?
Gotta check all avenues and see how things play out, right? I mean this game seriously made me question what was the best option with just the first choice.

Also if anyone was looking to pick up the complete season on PC, it's currently on nuuvem (Brazilian steam) for like $11. Seems to be the best deal around right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?
I think I immediately dislike anyone that perceives, and vocally calls out, themselves as being a 'white knight' or a nice guy. poo poo like that doesn't need to be advertised and Warren has an especially large problem doing that or laying some thick guilt on our character (like in the case of not seeing Planet of the Apes). Just subtle things that are super obvious red flags and how the game, no matter how creepy Warren gets, always seems to end up with Max sitting with him being totally chill. I guess she doesn't have many options outside of gun wielding rich kids, jocks actively making GBS threads on her, standoffish art nerds, or creepers that either way to draw her or be her white knight.

• Locked thread