Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

precision posted:

I'll honestly be disappointed if that spoiler ends up being true though. I mean, the one thing that makes Max special, and someone else did it first? Hipster time traveler. Seriously though, what if all the members of the Vortex Club have the power???

Then wouldn't Victoria have them? So she probably wouldn't get paint on herself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Lol this game is loving savage,
Chloe: Oh my life has been dipped in poo poo ever since my dad died :(
The Universe: Ok then we can fix that, enjoy being a parapalegic

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
This is some seriously dark poo poo considering the tone of the rest of the game.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
They need to make a sequel for Remember Me but with gameplay, or not and just focus of cool atmosphere and change the style of the game.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Are saves in this cloud based? I am packing up my computer for a move, and I hope my laptop can play my story along.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Larry Parrish posted:

Can we save the nerd handwringing for after ep 4 is released. Thanks. I keep reading the new posts thinking its ppl saying 'drat ep 4 is awesome'

Episode leaked early.

The ending is really awful...

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
I CTD upon opening the game atm

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

klapman posted:

oh my loving god. we never see the entirety of rachel's corpse, we dont see her face, and people have remarked on multiple occasions how similar max looks to rachel when wearing rachels clothes

I think this is supposed to hint that you are in danger of being a target for Mr. J, if he has a favorite type of victim anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
This tone really seems to have shifted hard with this episode, but not in a forced way. Geez I remember when I was thinking the whole thing was about awkward teenage coming of age or something with Chloe was back in episode one.

• Locked thread