Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Paladinus posted:

Like her other worries in the dream, the one about Warren is also, wait for it, un-Warren-ted.

No you see, it doesn't matter that Max can go on a date with Warren, write flirty messages on his door slate and kiss him. Deep down she's actually creeped out by him because someone for whom hetero relationships are an alien concept thinks so.

It's really Warren who should be afraid of Max. Bitch has no second thoughts about using him for her own gain, like when she makes him an accomplice to the break-in at Blackwell at the risk of expulsion and criminal charges. Yes, it's his decision to send the bomb-making instructions but she knows drat well he won't say no to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Regardless how it turns out, I'm glad the success of LIS hasn't turned them into the next Telltale and made them disinterested in making actual games. :)

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Season-appropriate: I've watched several LPs where people flub the quoting scripture part because they interpret the "give you rest" in Matthew 11:28 as meaning death through assisted suicide.

In other words, they think there's a Bible verse where Jesus goes "if you're sick of life, hit me up and I'll end it for you." :dawkins101:

• Locked thread