Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maleficent
May 26, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

I was surprised that this is an actual game instead of a tech demo like Gone Home.

tell me about your thoughts on the current state of ethics in games journalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maleficent
May 26, 2014

rizuhbull posted:

lol fat angry white nerds in their basements! Autism XD

What do you mean this is a thread about a video game?

hit a little too close to home there bud?

Maleficent
May 26, 2014

precision posted:

It is usually somewhat important to discuss the reaction of the audience to art. This is a thread about a video game, but do threads about films only discuss cinematography and acting while totally disregarding plot? Is there no place in a thread about Django Unchained for discussion about race relations?

I know I am replying to a low effort and obvious troll, but there are people who legitimately say things like "it's a video game, lol".
games should be taken SERIOUSLY as an ART FORM just like movies and literature roger ebert was WRONG
*sees unfavorable critique of duke nukem*
ugh guys they're just VIDEO GAMES, stop taking them so seriously you sjw idiot fuckers!!

icantfindaname posted:

No, I would suggest diving into the depths of Reddit to mock fat neckbearded autists as per the whole point of the SA forums
sa is largely inhabited by the same types of people as indicated by the last like year of funnyforum pilgrimage and all non-whitenoise discussion (see also: anything related to minorities) being banned from pretty much every subforum

Maleficent
May 26, 2014
yes, apparently

Maleficent
May 26, 2014
hella is not even some obscure or outdated thing like how out of touch with whats happening around you do you need to be to not understand regional slang

• Locked thread