Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abardam
Mar 1, 2015
Talking to Kate reminded me of those dating sim minigames where you have to say the right thing to get the girl to have sex with you. I thought it was well done here, though?? idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abardam
Mar 1, 2015

Roman Reigns posted:

So what happens if you blame Jefferson for Kate's attempted suicide?

IIRC the principal tells him he can't represent go to that photo contest

abardam
Mar 1, 2015
Every time this thread gets bumped I get hopeful for a release date :(

abardam
Mar 1, 2015
I'd been playing a lot of Invisible, Inc., so of course I took the money. It figures that we'd have to evade guards right after, too.

overall I enjoyed the episode :) there was some light puzzling, which I liked, and the dialogue seemed better somehow? Genuinely funny, as opposed to awkward-funny. Looking forward to the next.

abardam
Mar 1, 2015

Do real american towns have this much graffiti

abardam
Mar 1, 2015
"Most ambitious yet"? What could that mean :aaa:

abardam
Mar 1, 2015
My dream ep5 would have the Big Choice come up real early into the episode, forcing you to live with your decision for the rest of the ep. If you chose to save Chloe, you have to pick through the remains of the town and start a new life. If you chose to save the town, you have to investigate, on your own, the reason why the universe wants Chloe so dead.

abardam
Mar 1, 2015
I enjoyed the use of time travel in the context of a choice-based storygame to try out different choices. Functionally it's similar to quicksaving before every choice, but it feels different, of course.

I would not be opposed to more time travel, especially if it came with trickier puzzles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abardam
Mar 1, 2015
I prefer to call it considering the consequences, weighing my options, and comparing outcomes :colbert:

• Locked thread