Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Glorified Scrivener posted:

First; I admire that you've created something, appreciate your zeal for your own creation and your kind condescension in pointing out my wrong thinking, but I've read through your thread and kickstarter page and playing your game is way, way down on my gaming bucket list, right after running Fatal and then getting myself killed during a LARP in a steam tunnel. But, thanks - though you might want to soften the sell a little if you don't want people to think you're a self promoting heel, as I do!

This is going to replace Jimbozig's stern moral disapproval of all possible pirate play as my Strike! anecdote of choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Nancy_Noxious posted:

Thank you, nice people, I'm truly a bad person that should be killed.

Pretty intolerant to other views for someone so progressive. Considering opposition as a signifier of violence is rather regressive itself.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
He was Magneto then whoops turns out he was just using his powers to pretend to be magneto pretending to be himself. If that sound blithering stupid Grant Morrison agrees and that's why he stopped writing for Marvel, among other things.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Grant Morrison wanted Magneto to be a villain again, builds it up, and then they put a stop to it because they didn't think Magneto should be massacring people. They just sort of moved on and pretended it never happened which was just a bad way of handling a major plot line.

Magneto even has a huge speech that basically equates to " no matter what this villain does you'll find some way of excusing it so what does it actually matter?"

The amazing thing is the turn around time on that poo poo.

• Locked thread