Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I appreciate Modrons. Angles be praised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

NGDBSS posted:

Sort of? I mean, we do actually get snow according to NOAA, and it's somewhat colder than the Pacific Northwest in winter, but even New Castle County (which is northernmost, and farthest inland) doesn't really have the same snow problems that Maryland/Pennsylvania/New Jersey get. Somehow we're in the northern end of the humid subtropical band that extends from the American Southeast.

Yeah, I mean, we get a foot or so every few years, but on average we don't get a whole lot. That blizzard put maybe an inch of snow in my driveway.

Delware goons :whatup:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I picked up a copy of the old Tri-Stat Sailor Moon RPG when my FLGS went out of business to try to steal the move-generation system. Almost bought the old Batman one, too.

I also own a copy of Continnum and the Chi-Chian RPG. I own a lot of weird games.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Night10194 posted:

In fairness, the first time I tried to run something PbtA without anything but the hack's document (when I ran TitanWorld as a one-shot) I didn't really understand it either and sort of alternated between 'players act, GM introduces awful poo poo' without necessarily waiting for a failure. Maybe they just haven't seen the base book?

That's basically Mouse Guard, honestly.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Isn't that sort of how 40k Orks work? They sort of spread more by all the fungal junk the spread as they conquer?

Then again, they just like fighting and don't give a single gently caress about you or what you think about them, so it's obviously a bit different.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Davin Valkri posted:

So, Chef Waddle Dee? Dawwww... :kimchi: But then who would be Kirby-aligned?

I would be Kirby-aligned.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Evil Mastermind posted:

Neutral Storygamer

More like Chaotic Swine. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Zereth nailed it, I think.

Zereth posted:

It's a great song which doesn't match the video at all.

But it's good we had a page proving Cirno's point so clearly.

• Locked thread