Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirJohanna
Nov 23, 2007

Hello, I hope it's appropriate to post a question regarding my Cintiq companion hybrid and clover paint here. I got both yesterday and I'm kinda clueless when it comes to importing files from my Cintiq to my computer. I saved a picture I made as a PSD-file in clover paint, but I'm only able to find it in the gallery section of the program. I have no idea exactly where the file gets stored on my Cintiq. Later when I connect the Cintiq to my computer and select one of the options to import files to my computer, nothing is found. I'd just like to be able to continue working on my image in Photoshop and I'm getting kinda frustrated. To whomever has any clue what to do, you have my gratitude.

Edit: Thanks for helping out! Managed to find the files and uploaded them to Dropbox.

SirJohanna fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Feb 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirJohanna
Nov 23, 2007

A piece for my portfolio. I'd love to illustrate kid's stuff, among other things. This is based on an older sketch and was painted in Paint Tool Sai.

SirJohanna
Nov 23, 2007

A small wip of what I've been working on for the last couple of days. I'll probably add a few more deer in the background. Anyone got any suggestions or crits?

SirJohanna
Nov 23, 2007

Propitious Jerk posted:

Maybe add more ground clutter and clone in a few more trees/ branches to fill in the forest, other than that it's looking good. The texture on the deer is great.

Sharpest Crayon posted:

I love the colour scheme and the flowerbutt on the deer, but the left antlers are blending with the silver birch on the background. I'd maybe add juuuuust a little bit more warm tone to the tree, or add a darker shade to the "bottom line" of the antlers, or rethink the antler colour/texture.
I'm gonna disagree with Propitious on adding trees, I think there's plenty there for a sparse nordic scenery, especially if you're gonna bring in more deer as points of interest.

Octahedron posted:

I like your idea for this scene, and the little fox character. Like others have mentioned too, I'm not super fond of the antler crossing the tree, and I think the tree between the deer and fox's head is kinda distracting as well - I think the easiest solution is to just remove both, unless you're particularly sold on them :v: - and I think you could also push your values further, as things are looking a bit flat to me. I did a quick paintover to better show what I mean (I hope that's ok!)

Thank you all for the crits! Also I'm super in love with that paintover, looks awesome. I will definitely push the values further. And I'll do something about that distracting tree.

• Locked thread