Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Slippery Nipple
Mar 27, 2010
Looks like I'm accidentally on topic, was doing some expression studies and was having so much fun i just kept going, pretty happy with these

(accidentally huge click at own risk)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Slippery Nipple
Mar 27, 2010

Propitious Jerk posted:

In a similar vein I really like these as well; the line work is really confident and minimalistic. You use just a few marks for the facial features but you use them to their fullest potential. Your sketches would be right at home in storyboards and sequential art. Do you do a lot of gestural drawing as well? If you have an online portfolio I'd really appreciate a link to the rest of your stuff.

Thanks for the kind words! Unfortunately I don't really have an online portfolio as of yet, I'm working on getting a facebook page up but I've been in a bit of an artistic rut for a while but that seems to be changing.

• Locked thread