Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010
Filled up a page with facey stuff, got a long way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010
Another expression. Facial expressions are a pretty literal interpretation of the theme, might try something else out next.

Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010
Happy Valentine's day folks. Here's an expression of my love.

Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010
More expressions.

Messed up the highlight on the one eye and just blacked the whole thing out, now it's buggin the hell outta me :doh:

Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010
Color is something I struggle with myself, but I love where you've coming from with this. The bold colors in the hair and around the neckline look great. I wouldn't think to put pure red in my shadows but I love the way it looks behind the cheek there. The rest of the piece seems very toned down compared to the face. Don't get me wrong, it's lovely, those are some beautiful gradients but if I had to choose I'd take the boldness of that head over the subtlety of the body work.

Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010
another page of expressions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010

In honor of Leonard Nimoy, I'd like to suggest next month's theme ought to be the final frontier.

• Locked thread