Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Continuing my World of Warcraft series. They've all got expressions, I guess.

Goblin:

Draenei:

Orc:

Dunno which one I should do next. Dwarf, maybe? Worgen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Okay, it looks like the dorfs have it.

DORFDORFDORFDORFDORF

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Oh, man, dorfs are awesome, I should have done one earlier.

I'm having so much fun with this guy. I've named him Bastard.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Still dorfin' it up:

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this isn't great but dayumn dude your linework on the dorf sketch is loving beautiful, why you gotta be all covering it up? I mean, I get wanting to go for realistic, but considering the warcraft designs are cartoony to begin with, it's a shame not to flaunt those lines.
(I may be a bit biased towards linework since I never did realism well)

Well, the whole point of the exercise was for me to stop using lines and describe forms using nothing but light and colour. But just so no one goes home unhappy, here's a couple of commissions I did recently:

There seems to be a surprisingly good amount of money in drawing World of Warcraft fanart for people.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Scathach posted:

There used to be an online company made up of a few people that would draw your MMO character for you and they charged like $700 and up.

That's...quite a bit more than I made. I'm assuming the quality was, like, bananas?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Jeez, I feel bad about charging $20/hr sometimes. I really need to work on valuing my own work/time.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Woot woot dorf is finished!

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I feel like the second one should be more along the lines of:

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I was thinking of working on a Forsaken this week...

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
He already said that all the fuses are already lit.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Mortal Kombat. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Before we start on another thread:

Foresaken lady started.

• Locked thread