Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Wootman posted:

i only got 100 coins and no club nintendo codes i can use, gently caress me!

:negative:

Would you like to make a lot of coins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Crown Face posted:

Had 1350 coins from not spending any ever and got Wii Fit U and I'm trying to decide between Kid Icarus Uprising or NES Remix + Something Else or finding some way to get like 10 more coins for the jigsaw puzzle.

Please help me what do I do.

The NES Remix on Club Nintendo is the bad NES Remix, the jigsaw puzzle is only 300 pieces. The best choices right now would be Earthbound, Wonderful 101. Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kid Icarus, either of the Wario Land games, Art Style: CUBELLO, Golden Sun and Yoshi's Island. The Animal Crossing cards are very nice from what I've seen and the Club Nintendo pouches are decent for what they are. I have one of the messenger bags from earlier and to be perfectly honest, they're not very high quality. I'm currently using it to hold reusable bags for grocery shopping. hth

Oh yeah if you want coin values for any of the games I've mentioned and Club Nintendo is down, the list is here, along with the values of all the other games.

madeupfred fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Feb 7, 2015

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

The Wii mini has a pathetically easy to guess serial number system. All Wii mini serial numbers start with either WH100 or WH2001 and end with five random numbers. Since there isn't a limit to the number of systems you can register per account, you can make thousands of coins on one account for very little effort (Don't actually register dozens of Wii minis, this will get you banned, you're safe if you register three or fewer.)

Another easy way to get coins is to go to GameStop and pull the registration codes out of used games. They are free, just go over there and take them.

If a code that you got out of a GameStop game case doesn't work, try using the code's sister by replacing the last character with its corresponding sister digit

A=B
C=D
E=F
G=H
J=2
K=L
M=N
P=Q
R=S
T=U
V=W
X=Y
Z=9
7=8
6=5
4=3

453-WVSX-D8LN-DJ7 is a code for Fire Emblem Awakening that I have already registered. Using the Sister Digit system, I can create another Fire Emblem Awakening code, 453-WVSX-D8LN-DJ8. The problem with sister codes is that they are also used in Club Nintendo inserts and may have already been registered.

There are a handful of games on the eShop that are free and give you coins just for downloading them or filling out a Post Play Survey. They are as follows

3DS:
Rusty's Real Deal Baseball: 5 coins + 10 for Post Play Survey
Steel Diver Subwars: 5 coins + 10 for Post Play Survey
Pokemon Bank: 5 coins + 10 for Post Play Survey
Jet Rocket II Demo: 10 Coins + 0 for Post Play Survey

Wii U:
Zen Pinball 2: 5 coins + 10 for Post Play Survey
Lucadian Chronicles: 0 coins + 10 for Post Play Survey

hth

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
With my coins, I got Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March On, Sakura Samurai and HarmoKnight. Minis March On is a wonderful game, the other two were complete poo poo, not worth downloading at all.

• Locked thread