Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Pandasmores posted:

Only ABEs I've met were either tools or dicks. Hope you have fun with slingshots or whatever it is they do. Might see you around this base too.

My new LPO somehow thinks that our conversation made me rethink getting out, tomorrow is going to be an awkward day.

Don't fret; learn to be a dick and gently caress ppl over, then cross rate to MA.
They have THE best tshirts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

UoI posted:

I really love hard, physical labor. Being active is a hobby of mine and 90% of the reason I chose the Navy was for the travel. If I don't like it I'll just attempt SEAL school. :v:

Quick edit: Oh, just curious: if you washout of SEAL school does the Navy make you do a lovely job? A couple people have brought that up but it just sounds dumb.

Start your autobiography now; option Bradley Cooper to play you.

With any luck the Russians will invade Alaska and future you will lead a band comprised of patriotic brown bears and grizzled bush pilots against the Reds.

Future you high-fiving compatriot after successful raid. I'd grow a beard though to blend in better and add some skull patches to tactical members-only jacket.
Failing all else there's this.

If you have a troubled-youth backstory then swing your book about succeeding in spite of your history.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
So they're talking 'bout opening a navy base/stationing ship(s) in Australia.
Don't they have trannies for Marines on liberty to murder so the locals rise up against a U.S. occupation?

• Locked thread