Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Applewhite posted:

My fav is the Cyber Security Awareness one with the office full of chucklefucks. No, bitch I won't let you in just because you forgot your ID!

After I realized it won't let you actually choose most of the multiple choice options (e.g. "call security" in response to your coworker asking if you want to get lunch does nothing), I just started playing for the red team. You can play like a combination of Robert Hanssen and a schizophrenic chimpanzee and still get the certificate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
I had a dream I got sent TAD to the international space station. I'd love to see the travel claim for that one.

Travel Method -> Commercial Space

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

ManMythLegend posted:

Not the Navy Lodge, the Navy Gateway Inn and Suites. There's like 5 of them in the area, but I'm not sure if you have to try all of them before you get a CNA or not.

Any one of them you call should be able to book a room in any other one if it's available. We send people down there all the time and it's just one call and one CNA.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

ded posted:

Ya I thought chow bills were automatically added/deducted on the LES.

I don't know about ship's company, but as air wing guys we had to go down to the wardroom office every month and pay off our bill. Like it's the loving dark ages or something.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

krispykremessuck posted:

The idea of someone not in my own rating or at least nominally within my supervisory chain of command dealing with my eval sounds like total bullshit. Especially for reasons like what ... whoever it was earlier talking about having small inputs once whatever they work on is boiled down to the unclas level. Jesus Christ. Make's the CG's eval system seem downright awesome by comparison.

The ranking boards are just figuring out who gets the #1 EP, #2 EP, etc within the reporting senior's group. Your eval is still written and routed through your chain of command, and your reporting senior still has the final call on how to rank people. The only things done by a board completely outside of your command are selection boards for things like chief and O-4+.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
It's been interesting seeing which of my Norfolk friends are considered "essential" and which ones aren't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Fart Sandwiches posted:

What's the problem with having a dog in a gov vehicle? Meowlins come to my rescue with your encyclopedic instruction skills!

Yeah, the correct response is "who the gently caress cares, more dogges, more awesome".

• Locked thread