Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

UoI posted:

I went to MEPS today. Passed all my physicals and tests, chose ABE, signed my contract and swore in. How badly did I gently caress up with choosing my rating?

You should have picked whatever rate requires regular contact with human poo poo. Plumbing is a growth industry in America and far more ubiquitous than computer janitor work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vains
May 26, 2004

Ron Jeremy posted:

2600 Hz was the frequency of the captain crunch whistle used to make free long distance calls back in the stone age.

They figured out the frequency thing before the whistle came out.

vains
May 26, 2004

Boon posted:

I know you think you're too smart for this poo poo, but you're possibly the most naive individual in GiP.

Every enlisted person in the military thinks they're too smart for it. Its very rarely true.

krispykremessuck posted:

gently caress this, show those squares who's boss. go hitch across alaska and just like, live off the land, man. what an adventure that would be

• Locked thread