Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TsarAleksi
Nov 24, 2004

What?

Pandasmores posted:

How'd it end up a year overdue? It's not like the training you took is going to change just with you taking the course again. There's some retarded poo poo from the simplest poo poo.

I feel dirty even typing this but it's because they count GMTs from the fiscal year -- so it's overdue because it wasn't completed by September of 2014, and presumably his command was on someone's dinq list. Now that it's complete and they're ashamed of their dinq-ness, they're going to force feed the 2015 GMTs even if it means doing the same stupid training two times in a row. Just ask me how many times I had to learn about PS3 Joyner, the sad-sack sailor who can't handle being on a repair party... (aka Operational Stress Control GMT)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TsarAleksi
Nov 24, 2004

What?

Applewhite posted:

My fav is the Cyber Security Awareness one with the office full of chucklefucks. No, bitch I won't let you in just because you forgot your ID!

I've always enjoyed the TRIP FROM HELL aka CONUS ATFP training, but that OSC training... there was some sort of admin error and my command wound up presenting it seemingly once a month or so on deployment.

TsarAleksi
Nov 24, 2004

What?

Howard Phillips posted:

If I were I'd go FC ... These rates will give you the maximum possibility in assignments... if you were AEGIS FC ...

Something does not compute here. Unless you like the idea of choosing between 1 of a handful of specific ships your NEC qualifies you for

• Locked thread