Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Ya I thought chow bills were automatically added/deducted on the LES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Jesus what a shitbag. Officer cash and he has to act like a loving e-1.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the navy runs on bms

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

vulturesrow posted:

The Navy literally is bms

blowing sans, it's not just for inport anymore.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
a sentient bm

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Analogical posted:

At least he's going to be in stellar shape when he's out.

The yeoman in my company at boot was a fat gently caress, he lost like 60 lbs. Then during sub/a-school he gained all of it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Laranzu posted:

I'm on swings. The XO literally just got finished telling everyone how they are seeing more accidents due to drowsy driving and that chiefs and division officers should watch out for this.

Then we're all told to be at a formally optional PT session at 0600-0700 , then back on that base around noon for training. It's a decent drive from where we work.

paperclip

• Locked thread