Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Howard Phillips posted:

The SWO is too drat strong in me.

SWO is literally the Navy. It's god's work that others don't have the balls to do it. We're making miracles happen every loving day on nothing. COCOMs are hungry idiotic political beasts in peace time and their demand signal for their "missions" literally destroys the fleets and the Sailors. SWOs have to make that poo poo happen. There's a reason why at the Pentagon there's a saying that if it's a particularly difficult task with little guidance or reference to go from "give it a SWO." We get poo poo done, it may not be pretty and people's lives might suck but WE GET poo poo DONE. All this with sequestration, reduced manning, retarded procurement, BUPERS, OPNAV, and a million other BS.
:cmon:

SWO go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

Howard Phillips posted:

Does the NEX carry the new Nintendo 3DS XL?

Yes, they sold out the same day. I haven't seen another one since.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

Sir Lucius posted:

When I get my raptor I was thinking about getting one of those tool storage cases that go in the bed to use as a trunk.

Classy and functional.

• Locked thread