Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Jawtramp posted:

Stop being so hostile.. If you genuinely want tips on some good games with the big ape himself, I know a guy who can recommend 'em.

This man is Bonzibuddy 64, and he pretends to talk to him on steam when in reality he is getting the recommendations from his own head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This man is Bonzibuddy 64, and he pretends to talk to him on steam when in reality he is getting the recommendations from his own head.
i'm glad i'm not the only one who knows this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Their NOTHING alike.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
When I finally succumb to AIDS and get permabanned, I hope people think I live on in an alt

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Their NOTHING alike.

He posts almost exactly the same. He just doesn't have the bonzi brand to colour your perceptions.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That's moot, I know for a fact that Jawtramp is bonzi64, and he needs to be punished.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That's moot, I know for a fact that Jawtramp is bonzi64, and he needs to be punished.

Corn gangg justice

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Corn gangg justice
thanks for bringing back that avatar

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

When I finally succumb to AIDS and get permabanned, I hope people think I live on in an alt

Same.

• Locked thread