Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
The bluray version is hosed right? They mutted the colours or smth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Is it weird to think that Spike Lee falls flat in comparison to every other actor in this movie?

TrixRabbi posted:

So a character who I feel is rarely talked about, especially in the context of the finale, is Da Mayor. He's been brought up a few times, but I've always been curious about him and never quite able to put a finger on it. Is he symbolic of the older generation, one left in ruins by a lifetime of racism? He's the one who rescues Sal and his sons from the mob, he tries to stand up for what he sees as justice even if nobody will listen to him. What's everyone's take on him?
I feel him, he know's what's right or wrong, but he's been beaten by life so much that he doesn't even hold on to a fool's dreams like the other three old men.

• Locked thread