Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
In my old 4e group it wasn't considered an official game unless I made homemade guacamole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.

Simian_Prime posted:

In my old 4e group it wasn't considered an official game unless I made homemade guacamole.

What kind of scrub posts about guacamole w/o a recipe?!?

2 large ripe haas avocados (should feel soft when squeezed, if not, give a day to ripen)
1 fresh lemon, or a 1/2 cup of lemon juice
4 cloves of garlic (or more - I like to go crazy with garlic)
1/2 fresh sweet onion (or 1 teaspoon of onion powder)
2 teaspoons red chili flakes
1 tablespoon of dry cilantro (or a few chopped sprigs of fresh)
1 teaspoon of tumeric
salt & pepper to taste

1. Peel, pit, and chop avocados into bite-sized chunks. Places chunks into non-reactive bowl. Salt and drizzle with a generous helping of lemon juice. Cover with plastic and let it sit in the fridge for a least an hour.

2. Mince garlic and onions.

3. Take bowl out of fridge, mash the soft avocado with a fork. Add garlic, onions, and other spices. Mix well until you get a thick paste. Drizzle more lemon juice on top of the guacamole. Return to fridge, let it sit for at least an hour so the flavors can mingle.

4. Serve with chips (or tacos, if you're feeling really generous). If there's leftover guacamole, drizzle with lemon juice and cover before placing in fridge (this will stop it from turning brown)

Simian_Prime fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Feb 3, 2015

• Locked thread