Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you sure you wish to reset YOSPOS?
[Y]es
[N]o
View Results

• Locked thread
Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

theres an sh/sc front page!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

its super bad and super worthless unless you are some poor loving CJ tasked with picking a router for your boss' new baby monitor but he only wants you to spend $35

This is all it has ever been.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
this thread is getting too long. mods sticky and close pls + enact the policy that got the most votes

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

ban op

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

also holy jesus you guys aren't kiddin'

there's all of five threads on the SH/SC front page that have less than one thousand replies

i clicked the button to take me to the most recent unread post on the first thread in sh/sc, and it took me to a post from 2008. This indicates two things

1. There are 7 year old threads on the first page
2. I have not read an sh/sc thread in seven years

#2 leads me to imagine a postings jubilee. All debts are wiped clean. Shitpost with impunity

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

i remember the first forum I saw it was like 1995 and it was just a html page with a textfield and a submit box

on the contrary i didnt even know what a forum/message board was until i paid to join the awful forums because i wanted to be in photoshop phriday. i had no idea what i was paying for

i remember making a thread almost immediately in gbs asking "how do i make photoshop phriday" or to that effect.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

the first of many punishments

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
bump

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

newreply.php posted:

dude wtf happened to you. i swear you didnt used to be quite this lovely a poster. come back to us newreply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
the... chat... threads... they... finally... got to... me

• Locked thread