Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

yo for real if anyone knows someone that can reprint slapnuts shirts from WCWs original design or has one around in a L or XL get at me I will pay handsomely

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I'll never see one of those hats and not think of Buff loving Bagwell. I hate Buff Bagwell

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Fat Lowtax posted:

We're doin hats? Huh? We're doin hats?

There's something hilarious about some poor designer not knowing the difference between hats and masks.

So 90s

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I'm really glad that this Cena shirt had a short run.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Wasn't this made right around the time that the WWE was trying to make Morrison quit?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Should be noted this shirt is literally called 'Discharge'

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

what the gently caress does this even mean, christ this is awful

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

idk that john morrison shirt makes sense to me

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

MinibarMatchman posted:

what the gently caress does this even mean, christ this is awful

I remember an interview or something with Morrison a couple months ago. He said he always thought monkeys were hilarious, and the "gonna eat your lunch" was something some friend of his said and Morrison was sure he could get it over. Turns out no.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I wonder if "eat your lunch" is a regional thing because I've definitely heard it outside the context of that shirt. It was always used in the same vein as "steal your thunder." You're gonna go in and gently caress someone over in their moment of glory.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

And of course, Mr. Anderson has his own category

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I didn't realize Ken Anderson was a late 90s hardcore band.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'll never see one of those hats and not think of Buff loving Bagwell. I hate Buff Bagwell

Buff is the Stuff and his giant airbrushed hats were the greatest shut up

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Wrestling is Real / People are Fake is wonderfully awful

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This shirt is unironically awesome. His arms are snakes, dude. SNAKES.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

This shirt cracks me up, it's amazing. I wish they tried to cram more words and fonts in there.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

What makes this extra crappy is it's a rip off of an Iron Maiden cover.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
ROH around 2006-07 had some amazingly lovely t-shirts, even worse than that one. They usually had inside lingo like "bump" on it and looked awful. I wish I could find pictures.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Nut Bunnies posted:

ROH around 2006-07 had some amazingly lovely t-shirts, even worse than that one. They usually had inside lingo like "bump" on it and looked awful. I wish I could find pictures.

Was it BJ Whitmer who had a shirt that said "This Bump's For You"? Like Bud or something.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

This owns

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wasn't that John Morrison one debuted like a week before he got released?

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

TheJoker138 posted:

I wonder if "eat your lunch" is a regional thing because I've definitely heard it outside the context of that shirt. It was always used in the same vein as "steal your thunder." You're gonna go in and gently caress someone over in their moment of glory.

Our company uses this term for unforeseen expense that takes away from our profit. Usually something that could have been prevented. I'm in eastern pennsylvania

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Slow Flip Man is slow because of :catdrugs:

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Wasn't that John Morrison one debuted like a week before he got released?

That month, yup! And now he's wrestling dogs.
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0101/588144/john-morrison-wrestles-dog-in-movie-trailer-video/

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Golden Bee posted:

That month, yup! And now he's wrestling dogs.

Uh that's pretty racist thing to say about luchadores

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

..Locked and ready to blow, in typeface 'cum'

At least it's in character??

I have no memory of this

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Golden Bee posted:

That month, yup! And now he's wrestling dogs on the best wrestling show currently on tv

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Germ Incubator posted:

I have no memory of this

So is the fact that it's not a bee part of the joke or just poor knowledge of entomology?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Germ Incubator posted:

I have no memory of this

that's not even a bee

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Germ Incubator posted:

I have no memory of this

Wasn't that released whenever Jericho did the advertisements for a shady energy drink that got taken off the market a year later that had a hornet or bee logo?

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Hahahah I almost forgot about this man that's the loving worst

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Wasn't that released whenever Jericho did the advertisements for a shady energy drink that got taken off the market a year later that had a hornet or bee logo?

Y2Stinger, BABAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9TXGJE7PVw

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

hahaha Stacker 2 YJ Stinger, it was a sad day for advertising when that poo poo got banned.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Stacker 2, aka we're totally not Meth, honest. Right up there with ICOPRO.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

No, it was when he came back as a heel a couple years ago and called people "Wannabes." He's said that he hates having t-shirts when he's a heel, so my guess is WWE forced him to have one so he came up with/chose the worst possible idea so that nobody would want to wear it.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

I have purchased all of 3 wrestling shirts ever, and all three were just "logo on the front, no text on back" because that's what a T-Shirt should be. How is it so hard to just put a cool, wordless logo on something (even if it's the Big Show Bear) and just let people walk around, being part of a secret club where you get to share knowing nods with people.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
Next time there's a WWE merch sale I'm going to get a BRIE MODE shirt cause I think it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Everblight posted:

I have purchased all of 3 wrestling shirts ever, and all three were just "logo on the front, no text on back" because that's what a T-Shirt should be. How is it so hard to just put a cool, wordless logo on something (even if it's the Big Show Bear) and just let people walk around, being part of a secret club where you get to share knowing nods with people.

Late 90s wrestling shirts with giant wrestler heads and a lovely cathphrase are when fashion peaked you jabronie

• Locked thread