Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Feb 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Did they really release a shirt prominently displaying their star attraction's neckbeard and double-chin?

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

expected to see a lot more barbershop window shirts in this thread

anyway here's a great shirt that i want

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The worst part of that shirt is the half-arsedness of the stripes. Just make it a striped shirt!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Blasmeister posted:

The worst part of that shirt is the half-arsedness of the stripes. Just make it a striped shirt!

Screenprinting the whole thing is so far outside of TNA's budget that they were able to hire three Knockouts with the savings.

GB888
Jan 28, 2004

The GB stands for "Great Boobs".
Another Daniel Bryan shirt I bought from Hot Topic a couple years ago. I personally love it, but I can see where it could belong in this thread.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
#It's Wrestling Time with Dan The Human and Kane The Demon...#

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Wasn't that released whenever Jericho did the advertisements for a shady energy drink that got taken off the market a year later that had a hornet or bee logo?

Oh man, I was lurking wrestling threads at the time and I remember DON'T YOU WISH YOU DRANK BEES was a minor meme every time Jericho would show up after that commercial started airing.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

GB888 posted:

Another Daniel Bryan shirt I bought from Hot Topic a couple years ago. I personally love it, but I can see where it could belong in this thread.

I'd wear the hell out of this

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

The best part about this is the fact it's for the AWA World Heavyweight Championship.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

GB888 posted:

Holy poo poo, I need this.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
List of shirts I've owned:
Stone Cold half man half cyborg shirt with no sleeves
Bret Hart WCW shirt with American flag
Misawa shirt I bought for $40 on ebay and was probably a bootleg

Someday I will own the blue Rock poontang pie shirt.

Wow I have got to find this too

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

CaptainYesterday posted:

The best part about this is the fact it's for the AWA World Heavyweight Championship.

Best part is that Sekimoto in the "im HARD" shirt has a team called STRONG BJ. But seriously Pro Wrestling Tees is full of bad shirts. A lot more from older wrestlers too.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Everblight posted:

I have purchased all of 3 wrestling shirts ever, and all three were just "logo on the front, no text on back" because that's what a T-Shirt should be. How is it so hard to just put a cool, wordless logo on something (even if it's the Big Show Bear) and just let people walk around, being part of a secret club where you get to share knowing nods with people.

Actually I need a shirt that not only tells people I'm a fan of pro wrestling, but also says that I like eating pussy.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

little munchkin posted:

Actually I need a shirt that not only tells people I'm a fan of pro wrestling, but also says that I like eating pussy.

Always Pounding rear end

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Really bad:

Really good:

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

When i worked for shopzone we had a val venis shirt that said "cocked, locked and ready to unload" written in cum, and i got a legitimate call asking if we had it in kids sizes.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

freud mayweather posted:

When i worked for shopzone we had a val venis shirt that said "cocked, locked and ready to unload" written in cum, and i got a legitimate call asking if we had it in kids sizes.

Well did you?

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

freud mayweather posted:

Maybe it was for a midget.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

welp she's female and needs a shirt, might as well imply she's really good at BJs

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

welp she's female and needs a shirt, might as well imply she's really good at BJs

On the one hand, she did do a lot of promos where Stratus-faction seemed to mean "Yeah, I hosed his brains out".

On the other, it's real bad and they should feel bad.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

GB888 posted:

No way dude, this shirt belongs in the "awesome wrestling poo poo" thread that someone besides me should make because effortposting is tiresome to me

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Aesop Poprock posted:

Was she? Or is the shirt lying?

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

freud mayweather posted:

lmfao

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

freud mayweather posted:

My god, who would wear that in public?

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Astro7x posted:

well, clearly you weren't 14 in 1998.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Posting designs from Pro Wrestling Tees is like shooting fish in a barrel but these two Scotty Riggs shirts are just god awful:

Edit: Jesus I didn't realize how giant PWT images are.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Feb 6, 2015

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I like how about 15 years later, Scotty Riggs' indie gimmick was still "was in the Flock once".

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Here is the best shirt, btw.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
yarrrr

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Astro7x posted:

Ugh I hate when they put stuff on the back of the shirt

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Only a true monster would put arn's denim glory itt

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
"Denim jacket" is just behind "polo shirt tucked in to pants" in the list of things I imagine Arn Anderson wears regularly.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

This is only terrible now. In 1997 when WCW and jean jackets were both awesome, it would have been the coolest thing.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Retromancer posted:

well, clearly you weren't 14 in 1998.

I cracked up.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I would pay at least a hundy for that B.A jacket right there.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

RaceyBucket posted:

I would pay at least a hundy for that B.A jacket right there.

Gonna have to pay more than that: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WCW-MONDAY-NITRO-TNT-LOGO-LEE-DENIM-JACKET-1995-XL-/231471744306

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I like how clothing that would be $2 in a thrift store suddenly becomes $250 when there are people specifically looking for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

:radcat:

• Locked thread